Terms of Service
Please take a moment to review our site terms and agreement. If you agree with our terms and wish to proceed with this registration, check the "I agree" checkbox and then click the "Submit" button. To cancel this registration, simply exit the website.
By signing this agreement you agree that that you will not post any material that is abusive, defamatory, harassing, hateful, inaccurate, knowingly false, libelous, obscene, profane, threatening, vulgar or that would result in the invasion of individual privacy rights as granted by local, state, federal and/or national statutes.
By "Agreeing," you certify that you, the end-user, are 13 years of age or over.
You agree to not use the service to...
- use an offensive username;
- defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the rights of others by your use of the Software or Service;
- interfere with any third party's use or enjoyment of naani.com.
- harm minors in any way;
- impersonate any person or entity, for the purposes of fraud or wrongdoing or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content;
- upload, post, email or otherwise post any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights ("Rights") of any party;
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation;
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any material that contains viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, damage, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- disrupt the normal flow of dialogue or act in a manner that negatively affects other users' ability to engage in exchanges;
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable law or regulation.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and the security of your password. You agree that you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account and password. You are solely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify naani immediately upon learning of any unauthorised use of your account or any other breach of personal and/or community security.
You acknowledge that contributed materials express the views of the author and agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless naani from and against any and all claims, proceedings, damages, injuries, liabilities, losses, costs and expenses (including but not limited to legal fees), relating to any acts by you, or media or information transmitted by you in connection with this site, leading wholly or partially to claims against us by other naani users or third parties, regardless of the type of claim or the nature of the cause of action.
You agree to read and abide by the rules or naani.com or risk limitation or termination of your naani.com priviledges. You agree that you are the owner of all material submitted with your account and will not post copyrighted material unless you have expressed consent from the content's author.
This Agreement allows limited use of the site for commercial purposes. If you do use the service for commercial purposes without having a commercial agreement with us, you grant us a nonexclusive, irrevocable, worldwide, sub licensable, royalty-free license to use, store, display, publish, transmit, transfer, distribute, reproduce, and create derivative works of any written material, photos, videos or other media you upload via the service.
You expressly acknowledge and agree that naani shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, dat or other intangible losses (even if naani has been adviced of the possibility of such damages).
You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to the use of the service of this end user license agreement must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
If you are dissatisfied with the naani.com services or have any other dispute or claim with or against naani, then your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using our services.
You agree to keep an open-mind, open-heart and warm spirit when engaging in the online community.
If you do agree with the rules and policies stated in this agreement, and meet the criteria stated herein, proceed by checking the agree box and submit. Otherwise, close your browser.